cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if I buy a membership and use all the internet can I top up after that again to get more internet

nathan2k11
Visitor
I'm a heavy internet user
3 REPLIES 3

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

You sure can buy Internet add-on 1G=€3.

Also, you need an active membership running too...

Im not entirely sure if you use all of your internet say, The Don's 5G allowance, if you may be
on 48's fair usage/suspension radar...but, then - see this below.

"Inclusive Membership Allowances: Your inclusive membership allowance will expire when your active monthly membership expires or when you have used your inclusive allowance, whichever should occur first. Should you use your inclusive allowance before your active membership has expired we will notify you and you will be able to purchase additional add-ons"

I would be very aware of my internet usage in this case, & i would heed any initial fair usage warnings.

I hope this answers your question adequately.

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
If I buy a €3 1gb internet top up half way through this months membership does it carryover into next months membership, like the roaming top ups?

Duplicate post

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/internet-top-up-expiration/m-p/42462?device-view=desktop

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.