cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet problems

Anon
Not applicable

hello... i changed my deal today to the 10 euro deal for the internet and i went through all the steps to set up the internet on my samsung galaxy S3 mini and it wont work... the internet come ups H but it wont work... google or nothing will work ? please help ? 

12 REPLIES 12

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your membership status/type and expiry date?

Does it list any "next" membership(s) as well as your current one?

What does it say about your data allowance?

If you bought a Guido/€10 membership today but your existing membership still has time left to run until its full monthly period is up then the Guido membership will have stacked and not kicked in immediately.

If that's not the issue then...

Do you have data roaming enabled?

Can you try all of the steps here:

http://tinyurl.com/kys43lv

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I had the old membership until now I had the € 10 deal of free calls and texts all month. .. do I need to get another 48 sim for my internet to work. .. because it says when I sign in that my account has deactivated... so will I need to get a new sim to start my new deal ??

You mean you were on the old €10 Standard all calls/texts membership until now?

When did your last membership expire?

Seems very odd that your account should be listed as deactivated.

You should not need a new SIM just because you change membership package in a particular month.

I think you need to get onto 48 support about this because it sounds like something has gone wrong.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Yes I was and my membership ran out today so I topped up again and changed my deal... I went onto your website and went through the instructions to set up the internet and it wont work...

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What is the expiry date on your account?

Anon
Not applicable
How do I check the expiry date on my account??

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Just log into your online account and it's listed beside your membership details.

Anon
Not applicable
It wont give me any details because it says my account is deactivated. ..

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok in that case you will need to contact 48 support as I suggested above. I don't know why this happens to some people sometimes - i.e. their account spontaneously gets deactivated for no obvious reason. It may be coincidence but at least one other person reported something similar yesterday.