Did you mean: 

internet

Not working........again
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Working fine for me here in D1/7.

I presume it's not simply a case of having used up your membershi/add-on data allowance?

If not, it's some other issue, your internet settings have not changed and look OK and rebooting doesn't help then you'll need to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Working fine for me here in D1/7.

I presume it's not simply a case of having used up your membershi/add-on data allowance?

If not, it's some other issue, your internet settings have not changed and look OK and rebooting doesn't help then you'll need to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

As per previous mail, you mention you are in D1, do you mean Dublin 11?? The coverage is always great there but i am in Co Kilkenny. Internet coverage is really schizophrenic the last few days. We are not all lucky enough to be in Dublin

No - Dublin 1 and 7 but it normally works fine for me wherever I go in Dublin, around the country and roaming abroad.

Check the coverage map in case you are in an area of poor coverage.

Maybe also contact support directly as I suggested above.

Hope this helps.