cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost sim

Anon
Not applicable

i need a new sim since i've lost my last one, how can i order a new one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/lost-sim/m-p/776#M208

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/lost-sim/m-p/776#M208

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I am totally exasperated in my attempts to order a replacement sim. Please can somebody from the lesser spotted support team get me 1 for Xmas.I ha exasperated been forced to get a lycamobile sim in the meantime.e but cannot port in my old no. Its a simple request .I simply need a replacement Sim card.mama Mia it's not rocket science. Pretty please help !!!

You'll probably have to contact 48 support about this - they generally don't respond to or act on posts here on the Community Forum.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

What happens/goes wrong when you try to order a replacement SIM?

Any error messages?

I don't understand the issue about number porting which seems to be a separate issue from the replacement SIM issue?

Are you trying to port a number from 48 to Lyca or the other way?

FabianG6383
Newcomer
(089) 238 8374. This is my phone number.I lost my SIM card.would you help with this problem
Thank you

You can order a replacement SIM here:

It's not a great idea to post your personal details (phone number) on a public forum like this.