cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership not working

Anon
Not applicable
I have topped up my phone by 10euro and I texted guido monthly to 1745 and they replied saying my membership was working , but I went to my account online to make sure and it says membership not paid and it is not working.
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What is your credit balance?

What transactions does the My History link on your account list?

Can you actually make/receive calls and send/receive texts?

If you can then any chance you're mistkanely logging into the wrong 48 account? I've done it myself before! Man Happy

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Hi

I just tried to pay my membership but i keep getting an error message i have €20 credit ive tried 3 times but it still wont accept my money!! lo.........l any ideas??

Oops! You got an error!

error during your order creation, please try again.

If it keeps failing you might need to log a support query to ask 48 for assistance:

How to get help

I presume you're trying to buy membership through your online account?

What happens if you just text "Don" to 1745?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hey dayler it finally went through for me thanks I guess there was an issue with the website

thanks again

Glad you got it sorted.

Thanks for posting back that it eventually worked.

Maybe it was some transient problem with the website.

Anon
Not applicable
i just texted Guido to 1745 and it said that my membership was active, but its not working

@chloexo wrote:
i just texted Guido to 1745 and it said that my membership was active, but its not working

Duplicate post - I replied to your other one here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/membership-not-working/m-p/26633#M8413