cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving number

Anon
Not applicable

Hi! I accidentally registered before moving my number, how do I get my new number moved now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

How do I keep my old number?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

How do I keep my old number?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Thanks! But it actually doesn't because I can't access the move your number page because my sim has already been registered 😞

Anon
Not applicable

hi

Did u ever get ur number moved, i done the same thing as it keeps telling me, they cant move my number at this time, please help

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi @Anon If you go to the Move my number page, and it doesn't work, you'll need to log a support query to the 48 agents so they can take a closer look at your account and sort things out. You can do that here.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You need to log into your online account and choose Move Your Number from the left hand side of the page.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The fact that your SIM is already registered doesn't prevent you porting a number over.