cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my 48 account

joe1991
Newcomer

hi there seems to be something wrong with my 48 account i signed in thats ok but when i went to buy a add on for the internet i couldnt as the button i pressed to pay by my card wouldnt work when i tried to top up whats wrong with my account ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
At the moment the tech crowd aare trying to fix the service issue.

In the meantime try buying credit at a PayZone location! They're the shops with the pink PayZone signs above the door.

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9

Anon
Not applicable
At the moment the tech crowd aare trying to fix the service issue.

In the meantime try buying credit at a PayZone location! They're the shops with the pink PayZone signs above the door.

yasiriqbal
Newcomer

Your post is basically blank.

Did you mean to post a query?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

colette1
Newcomer
I want to change my monthly plan please

You just buy whatever membership you want and it will start when your current membership eventially expires after it has run its full monthly course.

If you have auto membership renewal enabled then you can change the membership bought automatically here:

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/recurring

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

colette1
Newcomer
Can I change from 15e per month back to the 20e per month please

colette1
Newcomer

Your post was blank - did you mean to add something to the thread?

Did that help at all @colette1?