cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone says i am always roaming.

Anon
Not applicable
I don't know why but on my phone it says i am always roaming. I live close to derry border in donegal. Is that the problem? I have the guido but i cannot use my internet unless i turn on the data roaming charges. I completed the steps in a different solution where i had to put in the msmc etc. but it didn't work.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Sean444

48 is A MVNO (mobile virtual network operator)
Although a separate company, it uses 02's Network...you could say 48 are roaming on 02 Irl.

Data roaming should also be present on your signal bars area of your screen.

Leave data roaming constantly on, as in most cases, it's needed to pick up signal, and at no cost, I assure you.

The settings should be fine when, as mentioned - you should have operation when you toggle data roaming on.

If however you do not have operation, post back your make/model of handset and account status.

🙂

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

1amcn
Rock Star

Sean444

48 is A MVNO (mobile virtual network operator)
Although a separate company, it uses 02's Network...you could say 48 are roaming on 02 Irl.

Data roaming should also be present on your signal bars area of your screen.

Leave data roaming constantly on, as in most cases, it's needed to pick up signal, and at no cost, I assure you.

The settings should be fine when, as mentioned - you should have operation when you toggle data roaming on.

If however you do not have operation, post back your make/model of handset and account status.

🙂