cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no calls going

Anon
Not applicable

still i have the problem.i ca not make any calls. There is no ringing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did this ever work?

When did it stop working?

Can you receive calls?

Can you send/receive texts?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and membership allowance balances (mobile calls, landline calls, texts, data)?

What sort of number are you trying to call - e.g. Irish landline, Irish mobile or something else? 

Remember that some calls require cash credit to pay for them.

Other call charges

Is there any possibility that you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder if your current membership month?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did this ever work?

When did it stop working?

Can you receive calls?

Can you send/receive texts?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and membership allowance balances (mobile calls, landline calls, texts, data)?

What sort of number are you trying to call - e.g. Irish landline, Irish mobile or something else? 

Remember that some calls require cash credit to pay for them.

Other call charges

Is there any possibility that you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder if your current membership month?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.