cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid for membership two hours ago and still hasnt come through?

moorehouse
Newcomer
??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Is any expiry date listed on your online account?

If it's a payment or order fulfillment problem then you'll have to contact 48 support for help:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Was the payment successful? No errors?

What does your online account say?

Do you have a current membership?

Do you have a next membership?

What are the expiry dates?

What does My History list in terms of transactions?

Are you sure that you're not in a situation where you have a current membership with time left to run, you bought a new membership expecting it to kick in immediately but instead it stacked ready for use when the current membership runs its full monthly course and then expires?

Remember that all memberships always run their full monthly course and buying a new one when one has time left to run will not prematurely terminate the current one and start the new one. The new one will stack.

If you have a current membership with time left to run but have used up allowances on it then you may need to buy appropriate add-ons to tide you over until the membership month ends.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

moorehouse
Newcomer
No time left on previous membership
Confirmed payment
Said membership will come trough in few minutes and still nothing

Is any expiry date listed on your online account?

If it's a payment or order fulfillment problem then you'll have to contact 48 support for help:

How to get help

Hope this helps.