cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone calls

Anon
Not applicable

Sorry this is one number your not allowed to call

What's the story here I paid my membership an this bitch keeps telling me to go to the corner every time I try to ring somebody

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What sort of number are you trying to call - e.g. Irish landline, Irish mobile, 1850/1890, international etc.?

Some calls are not included in membership/add-on allowances and must be paid for from your credit balance:

Other call charges

Do any outgoing calls work?

If not did this ever work?

Can you receive calls?

Do you have membership?
What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and membership allowances (e.g. mobile calls, landline calls, texts, data, cash credit)?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Can ring anyone tried every numbers noting??Yes I can receive calls! I do have have membership!

Current: The GUIDO [?] 
until 09/01/2014 at 11:59pm 

paid

What does your online account say about yor mobile and landline calls allowances?

Guido comes with 300 mobile and 60 landline minutes. Maybe you have used them up and need to buy add-ons to tide you over?

If not and you still cannot call then you probably need to contact 48 support to ask them about this:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

havnt been able to make any calls to use any minutes!

Anon
Not applicable

If that is the case then you will need to contact support.

@marite123 wrote:

havnt been able to make any calls to use any minutes!

Third time lucky ... what does it say in your online account about your membership bundled mobile and landline call minutes?