cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phones broke

imstephen1
Visitor
My phone is locked but not any network I used to be unlocked and on 48 but my phone got repaired and locked in the process, I put in my sim again and I have no coverage please help
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If it f got locked again then you'll need to get it unlocked again.
What sort of phone?
How was it unlocked originally? Officially, unofficially, jailbroken (if it's an iPhone)?
What exactly was done during the repair process?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

imstephen1
Visitor
It's a Sony experia M C1905,it was bought already unlocked I didn't go through any process,when being repaired the inpup for the charget was broke a bit snapped inside the phone.
Please reply

If the phone was unlocked before repair and is locked after then you need to contact the people who repaired it.

Are you sure it's not simply a case of having to enable data roaming and buying membership to be able to get reception and be able to make calls/send texts?

If they reset your phone and you normally use internet then you will also need to reconfigure your internet/APN settings.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/internet-on-my-phone/m-p/31369#M10212

What happens when you manually scan for networks?

Can you see 48 (or failing that O2)?

Can you connect to 48 (or O2)?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

imstephen1
Visitor
I habe done all the app settings and data roamong is on and it still doesn't work I will bring it back to the people who fixed it

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Can you try another sim in it?
Eg a friend's sim even if it's from another network?

imstephen1
Visitor
I tried my brothers 48 sim which works in his phone and it disentangle work

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean it doesn't work?
Can you try another sim from another network?

imstephen1
Visitor
Ya it doesn't work sorry (auto correct) and I cant sorry I'll just bring phone into repair shop thank you very much

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK good luck with that so.