cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photos

gerfahy
Newcomer
I cant send or receive photos... Help please. I have a Sony Xperia.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need a data connection (i.e. membership or add-on that gives internet/data access), your internet/MMS settings configured correctly and credit on your account because sending (national) MMS messages costs 30c a go and are not included in the membership/add-on bundle.

Do you have all of these? If so then something else is wrong so log a support request to get 48 to advise.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need a data connection (i.e. membership or add-on that gives internet/data access), your internet/MMS settings configured correctly and credit on your account because sending (national) MMS messages costs 30c a go and are not included in the membership/add-on bundle.

Do you have all of these? If so then something else is wrong so log a support request to get 48 to advise.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

stark
Newcomer
Hello, I can't send or receive photos . I believe it has to be set up as I have to pay for them. Can you help me set this up please. Thank you . John

You set this up yourself - 48 don't have to do anything.

See here:

A little note about picture messaging

So you need:

1. A data allowance as part of your membership or data add-on

2. Your internet/MMS APN settings configured correctly - see here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

3. Cash credit to pay for sending MMS messages - 30c each.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?