cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help me so disapointed

Anon
Not applicable
Hello I oredered a new sim card recently beacause I want to change my number, and I bought credit nd I wanted to put it into my new 48 sim, but in the past week iv orededrd 2 sims and each have let me down, the first wouldn't work because I regeistered it with a yahoo I.d so I didn't get a registration email. And this one , I've done everything right and its still not working I'm not getting a 48 sign on my network,and on my 48 account it says that my account has been deactivated? I'm so annoyed nd confused!!, iv sent so many people to use 48 and its letting me down so much some one help pleeeease, sarina<3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable

Hi Sarinaa

I am sorry you have been have been experiencing some difficulties with your sim card.

First of all I suggest you create a new 48 account. Reorder a new sim and register online.

It may be possible that deactivating your last time may have caused you account to reject registering a new sim card.

I hope this works out for you, if not, please reply and keep us updated.

Yours,

Camille

Community Helper

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

Anon
Not applicable

Hi Sarinaa

I am sorry you have been have been experiencing some difficulties with your sim card.

First of all I suggest you create a new 48 account. Reorder a new sim and register online.

It may be possible that deactivating your last time may have caused you account to reject registering a new sim card.

I hope this works out for you, if not, please reply and keep us updated.

Yours,

Camille

Community Helper