cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repacement sim

Anon
Not applicable

hi i ordered a replacement sim a week ago and it still hasnt arrived just wondering whats happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

As the key post on new/replacement SIMs says if hasn't arrived after 4 working days then contact support:

You need a new SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

As the key post on new/replacement SIMs says if hasn't arrived after 4 working days then contact support:

You need a new SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I require a replacement sim for 086 8149976

address 

Michael Gormley
APARTMENT 10 14 THE ARC 2J
QUEENS ROAD
BELFAST, BT3 9FP
United Kingdom

You order a replacement SIM yourself from your My48 account:

But they only send them to addresses in the Republic of Ireland.

You won't be able to get one sent to a UK/NI address.

It's really not a good idea to post your personal details on a public forum like this.

You're also replying to a 10+ year old thread...

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

dony
Newcomer

i have requested a replacement micro sim against my standard sim which is not suit for my iphone 4s.  Accroding to your team, the new micro sim has been despatched to me 2 days ago and i havent received yet, and i suspect it may be lost by post. So can you please arrange to send a new mico sim to my below mentoned address.

*personal details removed*

Thanks

tony

You should log a support request to deal with this issue.

How to get help

You need a new SIM?

You should also remove your personal details from the public forum as posting them may be a privacy/security risk.

Anon
Not applicable

Hey Tony, 

If you take a quick trip into a chinese shop in town they cut it down to size for free

Be aware that badly cut SIMs may damage the SIM tray contacts.

If it was me I'd get a SIM of the appropriate size/form factor rather than getting a larger SIM cut to size.

But each to his/her own... 🙂