cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roaming in Saudi Arabia

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

I will be off to Saudi Arabia and would like to know whether roaming is activated on my phone. I al expecting some calls.
Anything I need to do for this, or is the roaming activated by default??

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

48 do not support roaming in that part of the world unfortunately. Only EU, rest of Europe, North America and Oceania (Oz/NZ). See here for more info:

Other call charges

Your might want to set up voicemail before you go and then maybe collect messages while abroad?

How do I use my Voicemail?

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

48 do not support roaming in that part of the world unfortunately. Only EU, rest of Europe, North America and Oceania (Oz/NZ). See here for more info:

Other call charges

Your might want to set up voicemail before you go and then maybe collect messages while abroad?

How do I use my Voicemail?

Anon
Not applicable

This is appalling service.
People need to be connected at all times. There is no point collecting voicemails and then calling people back, I would have missed toms of stuff by then.

No offence but ...

The details of the 48 service are clearly listed on the website.

If some aspects of the service (e.g. limited roaming destinations) don't suit some people then maybe it's not the right network for them.

Just my personal opinion.

I don't work for 48 by the way.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.