cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim

Anon
Not applicable
I have contacted a member of ye're staff yesterday as ny phone broke during the week and I had to order a normal sim. This new sim is now not registering for me and I have been without a functioning sim for more than 24 hours. Would ye please resolve the problem immediately! The registration number is : MGCYR3 and the sim
number is: 8935311140204234865.
Please activate the sim as am I sick of waiting for more than 24 hours
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that you followed the instructions for registering a replacement SIM and not a new SIM?

Need to swap your SIM?

All you need to know about SIMs 

If you have a help request open on this then that's the best way to solve it as it will probably require 48 support to assist you if the normal registration process is not working. I don't think that posting the details here is going to expedite this or is a good idea.

As it happens I actually got a replacement SIM and registered it this week and the process went fine and it was up and running within a few minutes.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that you followed the instructions for registering a replacement SIM and not a new SIM?

Need to swap your SIM?

All you need to know about SIMs 

If you have a help request open on this then that's the best way to solve it as it will probably require 48 support to assist you if the normal registration process is not working. I don't think that posting the details here is going to expedite this or is a good idea.

As it happens I actually got a replacement SIM and registered it this week and the process went fine and it was up and running within a few minutes.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.