cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swallowed up credit

Anon
Not applicable
I just bought 10 euro credit .my 10euro membership is only half way used but I'm out of calls and thought i could override it and begin another guido membership.Really I shd have jst bought another 3 euro worth of calls...I then topped up by another fiver straight away to get call bundle.But my tenner has disappeared .Any suggestions of what to do kind people? 😊
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

A new membership will only kick in when the current one has run its full monthly course.

If you use up membership bundled allowances mid month then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month:

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

If you topped up by €10 and bought a new membership (which will have stacked to kick in when your current membership eventually expires) then that's where your €10 credit has gone:

Where has my credit gone?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

A new membership will only kick in when the current one has run its full monthly course.

If you use up membership bundled allowances mid month then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month:

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

If you topped up by €10 and bought a new membership (which will have stacked to kick in when your current membership eventually expires) then that's where your €10 credit has gone:

Where has my credit gone?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks a mill for replies folks😊!Yeah I see now where it says next membership 😊. Is it possible tho to change that following monthly membership to the Don membership as it will suit me better .Like is there a way of adding another tenner and changing that from guido to Don,before it kicks in?

There is no way to directly change an already purhased membership to another type even if you top up further. However if you contact 48 support they might be able to sort you out:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks Dalyer I mean 😊

Anon
Not applicable
Ok thanks Dalyer for replying 😊

Did you contact 48 support about converting the "next" membership to another type by paying the balance? Were they able to facilitate that?

Anon
Not applicable
Yes i did thankyou Dalyer.I was told it would take a few days .Not really sure how to find/check mesg i sent and received to 48 agent.Last was mesg from me asking him to go ahead and do that.My membership isn't up till 24 June ...Im jst wondering will I be credited the 10 euro ...I can add 10 to that then to get 'Don' .Thanks for your help 😊!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You can see you support requests via your online account.

http://help.48months.ie/requests

Hope this helps.