cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

topping up

Anon
Not applicable
i topped up by 10 euro to get free calls and texts when i sent monthly to 1745 you took my credit because i rang and didnt work then checked my balance i want my free txts and calls or im never using this network again
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your current membership, expiry date, next membership (if any), current membership remaining calls/texts balances and your cash credit balance? 

What does the My History section say about your recent transactions/purchases?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ivieogbemudia
Newcomer
I have 19.75 in my account,my membership is up.how can I convert my topup to replace my membership.i need an urgent reply to resolve this issue. I have not been able to make any calls or text.
Ivy

If your membership is up then presumably you bought at least one membership before now so it seems odd that you don't know what do now. How and ever ... see here:

How do I buy my membership? 

How do I buy stuff by text?

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op..

If you want to buy the Don membership (€20) then you'll need to top up by €1 to get your credit balance over the €20 mark.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.