Members

Average Joe
Accepted Solution

trouble buying add-on with card

Hi, i have been using my card to pay for my add-on's and membership. It usually works fine, up untill yesterday; it is declining the saved card that i have been using for ages. It wont let me buy an add-on for 3 euro. Is it an issue to do with my card or a problem on here? ive been using my card to pay for other things without any hassle. 

Highlighted
Average Joe
Solution
Accepted by sheena48 (Community Manager)
‎26-06-2017 12:28 PM

Re: trouble buying add-on with card

It is the system problem on the app . Log in through your laptop and while choosing payment method choose "new card" and put in all the detail in again save and it should work normal in the future . This happens once in a while . If this doesnt help then its the card itsef Smiley Happy
Posted from Apple iPhone
Average Joe

I was thinking it might have been the app but I tried it on the laptop earlier and it did the same. Must be something up with my card but I have money in my account so it shud work. I'l just top up using a voucher for now until I figure it out. Thanks for ur help Smiley Wink
Posted from Sony D5803
The Legend

You should contact 48 support about this:

http://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
The Legend

Did that help at all?

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Xiaomi Note 3