cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble buying add-on with card

candika
Newcomer

Hi, i have been using my card to pay for my add-on's and membership. It usually works fine, up untill yesterday; it is declining the saved card that i have been using for ages. It wont let me buy an add-on for 3 euro. Is it an issue to do with my card or a problem on here? ive been using my card to pay for other things without any hassle. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kamil_lo
Newcomer
It is the system problem on the app . Log in through your laptop and while choosing payment method choose "new card" and put in all the detail in again save and it should work normal in the future . This happens once in a while . If this doesnt help then its the card itsef 🙂

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

kamil_lo
Newcomer
It is the system problem on the app . Log in through your laptop and while choosing payment method choose "new card" and put in all the detail in again save and it should work normal in the future . This happens once in a while . If this doesnt help then its the card itsef 🙂

candika
Newcomer
I was thinking it might have been the app but I tried it on the laptop earlier and it did the same. Must be something up with my card but I have money in my account so it shud work. I'l just top up using a voucher for now until I figure it out. Thanks for ur help 😉

You should contact 48 support about this:

http://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.