cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail notification not working

Anon
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if someone could help me, people are leaving messages on my voicemail but im not getting any notifications to let me know that there are new messages available. My phone is Galaxy S4 and everything else is working fine.

Thanks in advance for any help recieved. 

6 REPLIES 6

1amcn
Rock Star
Give this below a little peep!

How do I switch voicemail on/off? (click "more info" below to reveal information)   Your voicemail is automatically 'switched on' when you join 48.
To change your voicemail settings, you need to use a few shortcode numbers that you simply dial on your mobile and hit the SEND key (they don't cost anything to use). · Switch on: Short code is '171' Alternatively dial *004# then press the SEND key   · Switch off: Short code is 172 Alternatively dial #004# then press the SEND key   If you're not certain of the status, to check dial *#004# then press the SEND key     Just a quick note: "switch off" voicemail 'disables'voicemail - which means it changes the way the network deals with call diverts.   When you 'switch off' / disable voicemail - it stops all calls going to your voicemail - this covers all types of call situation which would normally be diverted to voicemail (i.e. when you don't answer a call, when you have your phone switched off, and when you're  on another call).

This help? mark as solved if so !!!

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

thanks for the reply,

i had already read that and i can send the activation and deactivation codes and i get the staus active/deactive reply etc but when i send *#004# i get a reply thats says "call forwarding unknown conditionally for all basic services".

1amcn
Rock Star
Oh Right i see...

Time to call in the big gun's! if you have not done so, contact 48 support:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

(Don't spare any details when logging your ticket)

Hope they get to the bottom of it for you!

🙂

Anon
Not applicable
I have the same problem, did You find a solution?

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Probably best if you contact support, click on link below (if you have not done so already)...

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

🙂

Does this link help at all?

How do I use my Voicemail?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.