cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Answer machine

carolinet99
Visitor
I have a vernee Apollo x phone and can't set up the answer machine when I don't get to answer it help
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here for instructions on how to set up your 48 voicemail.

Read and follow the instructions carefully as any mistake and it may not work.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-use-my-Voicemail/td-p/44

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @carolinet99?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

carolinet99
Visitor
No did not help I just kept getting message that my phone number was invalid when it rang out

If it did not work then chances are you did not follow the instructions exactly as laid out.

Those instructions definitely work for enabling voicemail.

If you can't get it working then you may need to contact 48 support for more assistance.

Hope this helps.

carolinet99
Visitor
Thanks I will give it another go later

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you get it working @carolinet99?