cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t connect to my number when Mom ringing me

gavino
Newcomer
Hi there,
My mom was ringing me and there are mobile and landline minutes left... it sais” The number you have called is not recognized. Check the number and please call back”. Even now did a €3 top up but still my mom can’t get through to my number. It seems to send a text? Just wondering what might be the problem.
Cheers,
Gavin
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your query is a bit unclear.

Is your mother on 48 and is calling from her 48 mobile but can't get through and instead gets the message that you quoted?

What sort of number is she calling you on - mobile (what network?), landline, some other "special" number?

Or is your number on 48 also so that you're both on 48 but she can't call you?

Can you call her?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

gavino
Newcomer
Hi Salter,
I’m on 48 network- my moms on Tesco mobile. Maybe the issue is with her phone. Thanks for your reply.

Who's "Salter"?!

If your mother is on Tesco and can't get through to your 48 number then surely that's a problem for Tesco to deal with?

Why did you think that you doing some sort of topup would help here?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

gavino
Newcomer
Hi Dalyer... thanks for your suggestion. I’ll get my mom to check wth her Tesco network. Yes, top up not needed! Know better next time. Cheers