cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card details

alsaqa68
Newcomer
I have bank card saved on my phone but I don't use that card at the moment. I want to replace it with a different bank card but I cannot do that through the phone app, I have to login from a laptop/desktop every time to renew my membership!

How do I add a new bank card on my phone or how do I replace the old one?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You can only change card details via the website.

You can't do it via the app.

You can access the website version of your account from your phone's browser - even if your data allowance is used up.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You can only change card details via the website.

You can't do it via the app.

You can access the website version of your account from your phone's browser - even if your data allowance is used up.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @alsaqa68?

alsaqa68
Newcomer
Yeah that was great, thanks!

Glad it helped.

AlanOB9541
Newcomer
Helped but site not secure still stuck

What helped?

You replied to a three year old thread with your first ever post! 

What exactly are you trying to do and what problem are you having?

As much detail including error messages helps if possible.

Hope this helps.