cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit

belladonna17
Visitor
Hi, can anyone help me. I'm after topping up my credit balance so I can text an English phone but the credit isn't showing up on my balance and I can't text. How long does it usually take? I topped up 4 hours ago
10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean you topped up your cash credit balance?

What does your My History page say about this transaction?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

And do you mean that the cash credit topup is not appearing on your My 48 account page?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

If that is the case then you need to contact 48 support tomorrow and get them to sort it out.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

belladonna17
Visitor
Thanks so much. Ya it's not showing up on my 48 homepage and it's not in my credit history either but the money is gone from my account and it said "Success" but it wasn't a success. But I'll contact them tomorrow to get it sorted. Thanks again you're a star

That's odd alright.

Not sure why that happens to some people.

But log a ticket with support (see the link in my signature below) and I'm sure that 48 support will sort it out ASAP when they're back online tomorrow morning.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were 48 support able to help @belladonna17?

belladonna17
Visitor
All was sorted this morning. There was an error blocking my tips but it's all good now. Thank you for your help. Cheers dude

Glad you got it sorted @belladonna17.

What do you mean "blocking my tips" or is that a typo?

belladonna17
Visitor
Oh sorry, it was meant to say "blocking my topups". Typo! 😂

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Thanks @belladonna17.
Do you know, or did 48 support explain, what the blockage/error was?
Seems odd that this happens to some people from time to time.
I.e. the payment goes through but is not reflected on their 48 account.

belladonna17
Visitor
They just said there was a blockage and that was it. No explanation or anything just that they sorted it. So I dunno what the story is