cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC 1 - simm card?

wonder123
Newcomer

This is probably a daft question but does the HTC 1 phone not accept 48 simm card. Have punched the smaller simm card out and it still won't fit the phone? Any help please or suggestions most welcome!.

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The HTC One takes a nano SIM.

Are you sure that you have a 48 "trio" SIM and have punched out the nano version?

This picture illustrates what a trio SIM and the standard/mini, micro and nano versions look like:

Are you sure that you're not trying to put the SIM into another slot such as the micro sdcard slot or something like that?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

Did that help at all @wonder123?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Dalyer...errmm..you're right..I haven't got the trio! Oh well,was having a bad day! Thanks for your help.

@dalyer wrote:

Any update?

Did that help at all @wonder123

Hi @wonder123.

OK - you could either get the micro (?) SIM cut to nano size (although this is sometimes error prone and in rare cases could even damage the phone's SIM tray) or you can order a replacement trio SIM here (choose the swap rather than block option if you want to continue using your current SIM in another phone).

Change my SIM

Hope this helps.