cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!

athboy1
Visitor

Trying to set up on new phone (Samsung Galaxy Express 3) but phone keep saying unable to view access point name settings???

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Is the phone unlocked for use on any network?

Do you have the 48 SIM in it when you are trying this?

What is the exact message that you get (a screenshot would be ideal if possible)?

What version of Android is it running?

Have you tried a factory reset of the phone (you will lose all data unless you backup and can restore it)?

Where did you get the phone?

Is this of any relevance?

https://www.reddit.com/r/mobilerepair/comments/4hww7l/unable_to_view_the_access_point_name_settings/...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Sim is in and contacts showing ok... Only bought today in Chinese shop.!!

Android version 6.0.1....

You probably need to go back to the shop and ask them about it.

It's not really anything to do with 48.

Did you try a factory reset?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Tried everything😥 back to the shop it is, thanks anyway 👍

You might also need to ask them if the phone was unlocked from its original network and, if so, how.

It looks certain unofficial unlock methods can case this problem with Samsung Galaxy phones.

Better still just ask them to show you how to configure the APN and do it there and then.

If they can't then tell them that you want a refund or replacement that works.

Hope this helps.