cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a new micro sim

hooley
Newcomer

I have changed my phone to a Samsung S5 and need a micro sim card. I can't see how to order this. 

On the website there is only a way to order a Trio Sim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

A trio SIM is a nano SIM inside a micro SIM holder inside a mini SIM holder.

You order a trio SIM and you pop out the micro SIM from that.

Need a new SIM?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

glynn2028
Newcomer
Would you know do you move your number to a nano sim and keep my number and membership please

If you are using a mini or micro SIM right now and need a nano SIM then just order a replacement trio SIM and all of your details (number, membership, cash credit, account etc.) will carry over to it when you activate it.

A trio SIM is a mini SIM enclosing a micro SIM enclosing a nano SIM.

If you need a micro or nano SIM  then you just pop the required size out of the mini SIM.

See here:

All you need to know about SIMs 

Hope this helps.

glynn2028
Newcomer
Ahh i just ordered a sim card not a replacement. Thank you

Just get the new SIM but when you get it don't activate it as a new SIM but contact 48 support and ask them to activate it as a replacement.

http://help.48months.ie/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope this helps.

odyssey
Newcomer

I need new micro sim as well. Thanks!

You need to order this yourself.

See here.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/All-you-need-to-know-about-SIMs/td-p/15523

Note that a trio SIM is a combined nano/micro/mini SIM.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?