cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the future will you sell phones?

cog97
Newcomer
Nowadays every phone company sells phones on their network. I was wondering would it not be something you could do too? Have people buy them new or refurbished on your website? Or do a good bill pay deal cause i know a lot of people on bill pay looking for a cheaper bill pay option... Maybe its something to think for the future 🙂
3 REPLIES 3

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Thanks for the sugesstion.

I'll certainly pass your comments up the ladder.  I can't guarentee that will start selling phones but I'll let the bigwigs know people have asked for this. 

Damian 

Not to hijack this - just want to add to it...

Trying to pick up a new sim free phone for myself and it's a nightmare (so to speak) - every place want to lock you into 12+ month contract (even pre-pay as you can't "leave" their network until X€ of credit purchased). Argos are "sold out" of most phones (below €200), not many places to buy new phones that are SIM free. Can get refurbished phones, but just buying someone's issues?

Don't want to leave 48 (customer service is excellent, Plans are excellent, ...) - if ye sold phones or had recommended vendors, would be great!

Most phones can be safely unlocked unofficially for a small fee or even for free in some cases.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.