cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my phone want to keep no

begzter10
Visitor
Lost my fone ordered new sim got it registered it and want to use number o sim that was in fone but dont know how
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

Change my SIM

Choose the "block" option.

When you get your SIM and new phone you can activate the replacement SIM and continue where you left off with the same account, phone number, membership etc.

You don't want to order a new SIM and activate it as a new rather than replacement SIM which sounds like what you have done?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

begzter10
Visitor
Ya i got a rwplacement sim and put it in new fone i can get into my 48 no bother its just i cant receive calls

Can you make calls?

Can you send/receive texts?

Is the phone unlocked for use on any network?

If you scan for networks can you see and connect to 48?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

begzter10
Visitor
Must put credit in and check if i can make calls

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You didn't answer my questions.

Any update @begzter10?