cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS won't download on one plus 3

jimbojetset
Newcomer

I have  a one plus 3 running on Nougat when I am sent an MMS it asks me to download I press and 3 dots just keep flashing until it sayd message won't download. I can download anything else. I've made sure all the settings are correct as per the boards here, any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that your internet and MMS APN settings are correct?

Follow the instructions here to ensure that they are

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M...

Just because you can download stuff over a data internet connection doesn't mean that your MMS settings are correct.

Obviously you need a date allowance too.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No it didn't because as I said in my first post that I had followed the instructions on the site prior. I've just checked my phone again and the APN settings match the ones suggested.

Regards

James

Please post screenshots of your APN settings.

Any update?