Members

Average Joe

MMS won't download on one plus 3

I have  a one plus 3 running on Nougat when I am sent an MMS it asks me to download I press and 3 dots just keep flashing until it sayd message won't download. I can download anything else. I've made sure all the settings are correct as per the boards here, any suggestions?

The Legend

Re: MMS won't download on one plus 3

Are you sure that your internet and MMS APN settings are correct?

Follow the instructions here to ensure that they are

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M...

Just because you can download stuff over a data internet connection doesn't mean that your MMS settings are correct.

Obviously you need a date allowance too.

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
The Legend

Did that help at all?

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

No it didn't because as I said in my first post that I had followed the instructions on the site prior. I've just checked my phone again and the APN settings match the ones suggested.

Regards

James

The Legend

Please post screenshots of your APN settings.

The Legend

Any update?

Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Check this out