cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Networks Issue..

jazz_01
Regular

Seems like Tesco / Three / Vodafone customers were impacted today.. Just saw a news clip that Tesco say that their issue is "resolved" now... assuming they (like 48months.ie) are using the three network - would HOPE that we will be back on line very shortly.

Lack of details from the network providers throughout the day have been frustrating...

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yeah - as I mentioned elsewhere earlier it looks like it's a problem with the Three network impacting some or all virtual carriers that work on their network:

http://downdetector.ie/problems/3

Still gone for me - hopefully it WILL be back soon because this is a pain in the arse... Smiley Frustrated

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

chiddles
Newcomer

When is the network likely to be back.....no network most of today....very frustrating

You'll have to ask 48 support - nobody here on the community forum is any the wiser than you on this question.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ciswoods
Visitor

maybe they are trying to upgrade us to 4G/lite lol

acelt67
Visitor
Have had no reception since b4 10 this morning,its utterly unacceptable