cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network outage

kellymorris816
Visitor
Anyone know what is going on with the network when it will be back going on since 11am this morning!
9 REPLIES 9

clairemc
Visitor
Same here nobody seems to no wat time it will be back at

its very bad form the same message is up since this morning they don't seem to care about the customers. maybe time to get a new mobile phone provider.

Any word on when this problem will be fixed? Seems to be taking an awful long time

You'll have to ask 48 support.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Looks like Three and some or all virtual carriers (such as 48, Tesco, Lycamobile, iD etc.) operating on their network are having problems today?

http://downdetector.ie/problems/3

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

sapporo
Newcomer
What's the story 48 ?

There's a network outage today - see here:

http://www.48months.ie/

We are experiencing problems with the network at the moment which is affecting calls, texts and mobile data. We're sorry about any inconvenience caused by this. The network engineers are aware of the problem and are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible but we don't have a time frame for resolution yet.

I know this ive seen the messagae on their website if only they would update

I posted it because obviously others have not seen it - and I never saw it myself until somebody else drew my attention to it.

I agree that an udpate on when it's likely to be fixed would be helpful... Smiley Sad