No connection

cossi
Newcomer
When I can I expect the service to resume thanks
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to ask 48 support - the home page of the site still says the same thing for the past few hours:

We are experiencing problems with the network at the moment which is affecting calls, texts and mobile data. We're sorry about any inconvenience caused by this. The network engineers are aware of the problem and are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible but we don't have a time frame for resolution yet.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ken1964
Newcomer
Still have no service all day can anyone say when it will be back up and running??

You'll have to ask 48 support - nobody here on the community forum is any the wiser than you on this question.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jillyjumps
Newcomer
Any idea when its back I need to make a personnel call. This isn't the first time

You'll have to ask 48 support - nobody here on the community forum is any the wiser than you on this question.