cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network available

muc1999
Newcomer
Why is there no network available in Tenerife?
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do you have a Guido membership?

If not that's why.

EU roaming only works on Guido.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/The-Roaming-Info-and-Troubleshooting-Guide/ta-p/45...

If you do have a Guido membership then what do you see when you do a manual search for local networks?

Can you connect to any of them?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @muc1999?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

muc1999
Newcomer
Fair play dalyer.did d manual and locked on to orange.nice 1

Great - so you are on Guido then?

I presume that calls and texts are now working?

If data isn't working then check the APN field of your internet settings and if it has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it to change it back to that, save the changes, switch airplane mode on and then off and check if data is now working.

This is a common problem for many people roaming in the EU on a Guido membership and that workaround has helped many to work around the problem.

Hope this helps.

muc1999
Newcomer
Yep on Guido and all working.tanx again

OK - that's good to hear.