cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service abroad

megan_rowe
Visitor
I am currently in Hungary and have no service. I have a Samsungy A3. Is it possibly something I need to turn on??
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Do you have a Guido membership?
EU roaming only works on Guido and not on any other membership.

https://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/going-abroad

If you do have a Guido membership then what happens when you manually search for local networks and try to connect to one?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @megan_rowe?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

megan_rowe
Visitor
Hi, yes I have Guido membership. When I search for local networks it just searches for ages and nothing comes of it.

@megan_rowe wrote:
Hi, yes I have Guido membership. When I search for local networks it just searches for ages and nothing comes of it.

Are you sure that you have roaming and/or data roaming enabled?

Hope this helps.

dkiiddd123
Newcomer
Having the same problems

@dkiiddd123 wrote:
Having the same problems

See all of the questions that I asked @megan_rowe above.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @megan_rowe and @dkiiddd123?
If not then you'll probably need to contact 48 support for more assistance.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.