I have no phone cove is it down today
11 REPLIES 11

jojo
Visitor
No coverage

My aim won't work is your network down

My sim won't work is your network problem

No service

You already posted about this three times here and I replied but you never answered the questions that I asked

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Phones/No-service/m-p/47059#M1492

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Duplicate posts/threads merged.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jojo
Visitor
Is your cover down

No need to post three times about the same issue.

Was it working yesterday?

Did anything change on your phone - e.g. settings changes or software update, phone dropped/knocked etc.?

If you do a manual scan for networks can you see and connect to 48?

If not then switch off, take the SIM out, gently clean the contacts, reinsert it, switch on and then try a manual search for networks again and connect to 48 if you see it.

If you don't then post back but you may need to contact 48 support for more assistance.

Hope this helps.

@dalyer wrote:

No need to post three times about the same issue.

Was it working yesterday?

Did anything change on your phone - e.g. settings changes or software update, phone dropped/knocked etc.?

If you do a manual scan for networks can you see and connect to 48?

If not then switch off, take the SIM out, gently clean the contacts, reinsert it, switch on and then try a manual search for networks again and connect to 48 if you see it.

If you don't then post back but you may need to contact 48 support for more assistance.

Hope this helps.

Any update @jojo?