cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONE TIME CODES FOR BANKING NOT COMING IN ON MY PHONE

mise123
Newcomer

Suddenly my one time codes  for veifiction of acounts are not coming into my SMS

how do I recify this?

4 REPLIES 4

ValerieC1764
Newcomer
This is happening happening me since Fri morning.. the chat agent said they know of the issue but no fix. V frustrating as lots of other texts failing too

The following message is up on the 48 home page so obviously its a Vodafone issue. its as you say very frustrating but I am getting other texts in but not my veifiction codes  as I had people text me last night just to check.

Due to a service issue with Vodafone, some 48 customers currently can’t receive or send texts to Vodafone numbers. Our network team are working with Vodafone to restore full service as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The general problem with texts is not Vodafone specific.

Texts to and from other providers, including those used for two factor authentication security text messages, are not working for some or all users.

In fact even some texts between 48 users don't work.

I did a test with another 48 user yesterday and I got their text but they didn't get mine.

Maybe there is some Vodafone related issue but I don't think that that's the full picture with regard to the ongoing 48 text message problems.

Unfortunately I haven't received any reply to my support email that I sent yesterday so am as in the dark as most others here... 😞

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

my txts are working fine now I was able to verification codes etc