cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate old sim

ralthor
Newcomer

Hi, 

My current phone is going bye bye for a little while and I will be swapping back to an old iPhone 4 which still has the 48 sim in it from when it was my daily driver. My question is: Can I just reactivate the sim in the iPhone 4 then reactive the sim in my current main phone when I get it back? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
When did you last use it/buy membership?
If it was just a few months ago then it may just work straight off.
If longer than that and you can't log into your 48 account, buy membership or use the SIM then you'll probably need to contact 48 support and ask them about reactivating it.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
When did you last use it/buy membership?
If it was just a few months ago then it may just work straight off.
If longer than that and you can't log into your 48 account, buy membership or use the SIM then you'll probably need to contact 48 support and ask them about reactivating it.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update @ralthor?

Got an email response from them today and they cant reactivate an old sim. So I shall be binning the one currently in the old iPhone 4. They are going to send me out 2 new sims, one to swap to my old phone and one to swap back to my current phone when it comes back to me. 

Cheers for the help. 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

No really sure why you need two Sims unless it's so that both phones can be used at the same time (with different numbers obviously)?