Did you mean: 

Roaming not working

minmocas
Visitor
Roaming is not working
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

minmocas
Visitor
I do not understand how is SIM bad, but this is reality. Was signal for me when i was in other country and do not work.Bad service. I some people use 48months only in Ireland not recommend use for roaming.

View solution in context

26 REPLIES 26

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
That's a shame.
Sorry to hear that.
As I said I really don't understand why SIMs seem to go bad like this.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

minmocas
Visitor
I do not understand how is SIM bad, but this is reality. Was signal for me when i was in other country and do not work.Bad service. I some people use 48months only in Ireland not recommend use for roaming.

murtc
Newcomer
Changing APN just worked for me in Poland, thanks!

magomed
Newcomer
My roaming is not working, I'm in Frankfurt, I have the Guido package, can you help me i can't use my phone

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What happens when you do a manual search for networks and try to connect to one?
What make and model of phone are you using?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @magomed?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Nothing?