Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Roaming settings portugal

Average Joe

I was directed here as I was having the same problems. I am back in Ireland after visiting 8 EU countries, I can report that data did not work in any of these countries no matter what I tried, and my settings were set to proximius.be and even when in Belgium data didn't work.

I went on line and did find the roaming solution for iPhones which worked someplaces.

I couldn't get network coverage in Sweden, Germany, England or Wales, I did connect in Denmark Holland and Belgium and France.

So over all very disappointed with 48 coverage in Europe.

regards

Elaine

1 Like

Average Joe
I've been to London and Lithuania and data worked fine and without fiddling. Latvia was fine until Riga where it did not work. Estonia worked in Tartu city but no data in Tallinn! Now in Helsinki and No Data. As for Twekker.com , I never got a sms from that site.
Posted from Samsung SM-G800F
0 Likes

The Legend

Did you contact 48 support @ricio?

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

Hot Rod

Hi Kevin. Just back from prtugal today and unfortunately had absolutely no joy on data at anytime when away despite connecting to every network available with the exception of Vodafone which was listed as dis-allowed. Hopefully you can get these problems sorted soon.

Regards.

0 Likes

Hot Rod
Just a quick note to also say on return to Ireland my APNs reverted to Tesco mobile settings and I had to manually re-enter the 48 Apns
0 Likes

Average Joe
Yep, I'm home also and back to Tesco settings!
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community