cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam phone calls

Is there anyway to stop or even reduce the amount of scam phone calls I receive ? I get several every week ,I am sick and tired of these as they are at all hours of the day
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Some phones have a built in option to block specific numbers.

If not then there is likely an app that can do this.

What make and model of phone do you have?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @philipwoodhouse12?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

markt5205
Newcomer

I get constant prank calls at all times of the days and night, some it s for tax evasion, some for hitting their car. I usually just throw **bleep** back at them until they say after about 5 mins of them constantly talking thats someones playing a trick on me. Its always from a  private number and its getting really annoying and tiring. Is there an app that can bypass private numbers being held? Or a way to ge the number permanently blocked so i don't recieve it again??

Probably not much that you can do unfortunately.

Check the advice here: