cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service centre number

alandunne
Visitor
My phone is draining very quickly and after watching a video on YouTube the guy inserted the number for his network provider and it worked. So what is the service centre number for 48
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You post doesn't make much sense.
Your phone (battery I presume?) draining is nothing to do with 48.
What YouTube video are you talking about?
What service centre number are you talking about?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

alandunne
Visitor
Please if you get a chance look up the following link. https//:youtu.be/3v3jwshffyv.redmi note 4 battery drain fix

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Link doesn't work for me and there are lots of "Redmi Note 4 battery drain fix" videos on YouTube so I don't know which one you're referring to.
For what it's worth I'm using a Redmi Note (3) and a friend is also using one (Note 5) on 48 and neither of us experiences unusual battery drain.
Please clarify which video you're referring to and what the alleged fix involves.
What service centre number are you talking about?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

alandunne
Visitor
If you dial in*#*#4636#*#* on your phone a menu will come up if you only have one sim in your phone tap the second line as you scroll down you will see an empty box this is were the number goes

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean the SMSC (SMS service centre) number?
If I go to that menu and click Refresh it's set to "+353894300000",145 and SMS messages work fine.
You shouldn't have to change this and doing may break SMS.
This number has absolutely nothing to do with battery drain.
Anybody saying that it does is taking rubbish.
Can you send/receive SMS messages ok?

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you're experiencing battery drain then it's most likely some app that's at fault.
The battery monitor in your settings should clarify if any app is using a lot of power.

Hope this helps.

Any update @alandunne?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Is this the video that you meant?

https://youtu.be/3V3Jw5hFFyU

What he does with the SMSC is (a) completely unnecessary and (b) absolutely nothing to do with battery drain.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @alandunne?