cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

caoimhejoe
Visitor
I have no service while I'm away in Malta and I'm on the Guido plan?
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What make and model of phone?
What happens when you do a manual search for local networks?
Can you see and connect to any?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @caoimhejoe?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

caoimhejoe
Visitor
I have an iPhone se no joy with service. Not able to select carrier.
Help needed.

You didn't answer the questions that I asked @caoimhejoe

caoimhejoe
Visitor
I am not able to manual search it won't let me @dalyer. IPhone se which I can't select carrier.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
It may be this issue due to the stupid way that Apple do things.

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862

You may need to be patient and persistent to get that to work.
Switching airplane mode on and then off and trying the reconfiguration quickly may help to catch a local network briefly allowing the reconfiguration to be made.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @caoimhejoe?

caoimhejoe
Visitor
No @dalyer. No Joy holiday ending soon anyway but thanks

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Pity. Just back from France myself and had no problems roaming there albeit on an Android phone and not an iPhone...