cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharp Z2 smart phone

jbt
Newcomer

hi,

I have just bought a new Sharp Z2 from China and it will not connect to the 48 network although it identifies 48 network as a choice of three networks to connect to. I have changed the sim to a nano sim and activated it on line but activation is still in "pending" status. Any one got any suggestions. The phone seems to work otherwise.

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @jbt?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sounds like your SIM has not actived.
This normally happens quickly so if there's a delay here you need to contact 48 support and ask them about it.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @jbt?

Thanks, it was a sim activation issue. Its working now, your help is much appreciated.

Great - glad it's all sorted now @jbt.