cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

tiarnan96
Visitor
I got the OnePlus 3t from an iPhone 4, do I need to have a nano SIM? And if so how do I get one from 48?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Did that help at all @tiarnan96?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

tiarnan96
Visitor

Yes you need a nano SIM for the OnePlus phone.

Check your existing SIM in case the nano SIM can be popped out of the micro SIM.

If not then you could try getting it cut in a phone shop.

But it would probably be safer to just order a replacement trio SIM and then popping the nano SIM out of that.

If you to that then make sure to choose the "swap" rather than "block" option so that your existing micro SIM doesn't get blocked immediately and you can continue to use it in the meantime.

Change my SIM

This key post is also of relevance here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/All-you-need-to-know-about-SIMs/m-p/15523

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

tiarnan96
Visitor
Yeah thank you! Do I have to deactivate my old Sim or activate my new one when I get it?

You activate the replacement SIM when you get it.

The links that I posted above explain the whole process.