cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspicious email

DagmarS9960
Newcomer
Got an email some minutes ago
From 48. We recently identified that some 48 customers are using legacy data settings in their handset. To remain connected to our data service we require you to update your device APN settings. If these settings are not updated before 19th November 2023, you will lose connection to our data services. See on48.ie/DataAPN for instructions to update your settings. Thank you for being with 48.

Think it is a scam, can somebody confirm please
6 REPLIES 6

eamo1989
Newcomer
I got an SMS saying the same thing

See my post above (which, for some reason, appears under the wrong name).

It's in relation to this:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

LasS6883
Newcomer

SuzanneD4980
Newcomer

I updated my APN settings to the above but it says I have no data connection when I google anything.  I have a Samsung 21 so its a relatively new phone, apps working fine, just google not working.  Any ideas? Have switched phone on & off but still not working.

Apps not working either now.

What do you mean "apps not working"?

What apps?

On what connection - wifi or carrier data?

Did they work before for you?

If so what changed in the meantime?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.