cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send or receive texts

ajax
Newcomer

Hi 

I have been unable to send or receive texts for the last few days. Can you help please?

16 REPLIES 16

That's good.

Did they say what the problem was or how it was fixed?

Was the problem at your end or their end?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Just powering off the phone for 15 mins, removing and claeaning sim did the trick.

OK thanks for clarifying.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Reading your texts and will try taking out sim, but one of the girls in the house has 48 and same issues as me. Yesterday went to Dungarvan, no issues, the minute we arrived back in Galway , no service text or call .

anyone know landline for 48 ?.

seriously thinking about changing network. It really is offputting.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean a landline for support?
There isn't one.
All support is online:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

Anon
Not applicable

Eventually sorted out support. They say parent company's' mast out of order and they have techies on it. Willing to wait another day or two , but have €10 pay as you go in second sim......have to have some service.

Thanks for your assistance.